CPC10111 Certificate I in Construction
This course has been designed around a construction project. Learn to use the correct tools & equipment, plan your day-to-day activities, interpret plans & specifications and obtain your Construction White Card.
This course consists of the following units of competency;
- CPCCCM1012A – Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1013A – Plan and organise work
- CPCCCM014A – Conduct workplace information
- CPCCCM1015A – Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCCM2001A – Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- CPCCOHS2001A – Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- CPCCCM2004A – Handle construction materials
- CPCCCM2005B – Use construction tools and equipment
- CPCCCM2006B – Apply basic levelling procedures
- CPCCVE1011A – Undertake a basic construction project
For more information, click here
Click on the flyer image below for a downloadable PDF version.
Please complete all fields, without this information our team will be unable to contact you about your enquiry.