BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
This course has been designed to prepare you for work in the business industry. By the completion of Certificate III in Business, you will know how to utilise business technology & systems, have the understanding of workplace procedures and have the ability to produce & write business documents.
This qualification consists of the following units of competency;
- BSBWHS302 – Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBADM307 – Organise schedules
- BSBCUS301 – Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 – Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFLM303 – Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBINM301 – Organise workplace information
- BSBITU302 – Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 – Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 – Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 – Design and produce business documents
- BSBWOR301 – Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 – Write simple documents
For more information, click here
Click on the flyer image below for a downloadable PDF version.
Please complete all fields, without this information our team will be unable to contact you about your enquiry.