BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
Whether you are new to the world of business or need to refresh your office skills, this is the course for you.
This course has been designed to teach you the basics of business communication & technology, using Microsoft office, customer service and workplace health & safety.
The units of competency in this qualification are:
- BSBWHS201- Contribute to health & safety of self & others
- BSBCMM201 – Communicate in the workplace
- BSBCUS201 – Deliver a service to customers
- BSBIND201 – Work effectively in a business environment
- BSBITU102 – Develop keyboard skills
- BSBITU201 – Produce simple word processed documents
- BSBITU202 – Create and use spreadsheets
- BSBITU203 – Communicate electronically
- BSBITU302 – Create electronic presentations
- BSBWOR202 – Organise & complete daily work activities
- BSBWOR203 – Work effectively with others
- BSBWOR204 – Use business technology
Job role outcomes include a variety of junior administrative positions.
For more information click here
Click on the flyer image below for a downloadable PDF version.
Please complete all fields, without this information our team will be unable to contact you about your enquiry.